Monday, May 16, 2011

Green Grass, Blue Skies...

Gone weekend had me visiting a friend's farm house. Not only was it a nice reunion of sorts for all of us, it also played a relaxing breather from a super hectic city life. While I was there I could not help wishing for my laptop or at least a diary (I tell you the trend of small bags plays a spoilsport for girls like me, who like to carry their world along).

Amidst light breeze, the panoramic sights and a serene vibe, the writer in me became alive like never before. I can totally understand why people from creative fields run far away from the daily chuck-chuck and Thuck-Thuck of city lives so that they can let their emotions flow freely. I also felt like so many persons at the same time. While the child in me wanted to run and play around, the girly-girl in me wanted to sing songs, the intellectual in me wanted to express herself through words and the photographer in me wanted to secure each and every graceful movement of the nature and the people alike.

Till the time I invest in a nice camera, plz enjoy these shots captured by Samsung Galaxy ;)



                                               
                                                        The story of a girl and the hammock



Hemant (RJ Ronnie) with Samman


Floral Love



No comments:

Post a Comment